Designs and develops graphic elements, HTML pages and other types of multimedia assets to be used in online courses that include but are not limited to: course content, course pages and interactive presentations.
- Using multimedia computer applications, the candidate designs and creates graphic assets to be used in online course content such as landing pages, content pages, presentation assets, videos, and animations. Maintains design libraries of assets created.
- Creates graphic course content such as composite images, info graphics and print layouts to be used on content pages, discussions, quizzes, and presentations.
- Designs and brands course assets by producing design packages that include graphics, page layouts, images, color palettes and templates to be used by the instructional designers in the rapid development high quality online course content.
- Researches new approaches, designs, products to improve functionality and streamline the production process.
- Other duties as assigned
$40,000 – $50,000
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and one year of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and CIDI Labs Design Tools.
- Experience in designing PowerPoint assets for use in online course content delivery.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume. The position in located on UF’s East Campus off Waldo Road in Gainesville.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.